Friday, May 15, 2015

WHAT'S IN YOUR ______ TAG // CATYLINN

This is Catylinn and I'm going to do the what's in my ___ tag!

1) what's in your backpack for school
My 2 binders( one for science, English, and Spanish and an another binder for history and math), my daily planner ( the one the school gives you ),  a pencil case, my lunch, my phone, 3 folders ( one fore math, one for Spanish,  and on e for history), my favorite scissors, my school id, money, keys, and extra hair ties.

2) what's in your regular bag/purse
My phone, extra hair ties, scissors, pens, money, and red lipstick ( for cheer)

3) what's in your wallet
MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! If you could not be mean to anyone that would be amazing! c: We all know that it does not feel good to have our sets put down or our actual selves, so don't do it!