Saturday, May 2, 2015

Style's Polyvore Stats!

Hi guys, Style here! I wasn't really sure what to post, so I thought I'd do a fun, random post on my polyvore stats.

Date || Saturday, May 2, 2O15
Time || 11:05 AM
Account || styleofthechannels
Set views || 58,375
Followers || 767
Likes/hearts || 6,331
My hashtags || #joinstylestaglistxo - #styledontforgetxoss - #stylelovesthissetxo - #styleseemystyle - #requestsforstylebystyle - #iconsbysotc
Number of sets made || 445
Number of collections || 4 
Number of items || 400 
Groups i'm in || @fashion | my best friend
Tip accounts I'm on || none
Templates I've made || none
Default profile tab || sets
Icon:

That's all I can think of for now! Bye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! If you could not be mean to anyone that would be amazing! c: We all know that it does not feel good to have our sets put down or our actual selves, so don't do it!