Friday, May 8, 2015

✿ weekly newsletter #O1

Hey guys, it's Style here and this is our first weekly newsletter here at The Hipster Tipsters! I think this is a good way to keep track of goals, see what needs to be done, and take care of things quicker. Also I was going to put pictures on this post but I'm on my less-than-optimal computer so I can't do that crycry.

OUR BLOG STATS!

  • 1164 views
  • 0 followers
  • 0 followers
It has only taken this blog about a week or so to get to over 1,000 followers so thank you for that! 



NEWS;
✿ I finished most of the pages, so luckily for you guys, there are only a few pages that are still "under construction".

✿ On the side of the blog we finally came up with a new tipping schedule. I had a different one in mind but I decided it was too strenuous. I created this one for Catylinn and I and it seems to be going well so far. Check to the right to see it!

✿ This is our tenth post ironically enough! Yay!

CATYLINN // @catylinn
posts: 3.5
Your study hacks post with the teddy bear was cute and awesome!! xx

STYLE // @styleofthechannels
posts: 4.5
I really need to update some of the pages but I don't want to because I have to take a lot of screenshots and it is a lot to clip...but don't worry i'll get around to it :p

Okay yeah we're doing aaammaazzzinnggg yess but Catylinn you may want to make a couple more posts I feel like I'm being a Blogger hog ;p we can coordinate the schedule later.

May 8, 2015

style ! @styleofthechannels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! If you could not be mean to anyone that would be amazing! c: We all know that it does not feel good to have our sets put down or our actual selves, so don't do it!